The Tax and Bankruptcy Attorney: Karl Zufelt
Attorney Karl Zufelt is a California attorney for tax matters and bankruptcy. For over 25 years, he has been serving Southern California individuals and small businesses. He has years of experience in the United States Tax Court, U.S. Federal District Court, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, and IRS and California tax agencies. All cases handled personally and confidentially by attorney Karl Zufelt.
Tax and Bankruptcy Solutions
Attorney Karl Zufelt has in-depth knowledge in bankruptcies and tax matters, including the following:
- Tax Audits and Litigation: A tax audit is a meticulous examination of your tax returns, books, and financial records by the IRS. It is a serious procedure that may lead to tax deficiency assessments, civil penalties, and criminal penalties. The audit process may require an appeal to the IRS Appeals Division and litigation in the U.S. Tax Court.
- Tax Collection, Levies, Liens: A levy is a legal claim to take property to satisfy tax debt. A tax lien is a legal claim against property to satisfy a tax debt.
- Installment Plans: There are different kinds of tax payment plans available through the IRS if you owe taxes.
- Offers-in-Compromise: This IRS program allows qualified individuals with an unpaid tax debt to negotiate a settlement that is less than the total owed to clear the debt.
- Discharge of Tax in Bankruptcy: The Bankruptcy Code allows you to discharge income taxes according to the 3-2-240 rules.
- Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 and 13: A Chapter 7 bankruptcy will discharge most kinds of unsecured debt. In a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, creditors can be paid back in part or in full through a repayment plan.
Practical and Effective Solutions
Tax issues and drowning in doubt pose a stressful situation. Let attorney Karl Zufelt evaluate your IRS tax problems or mounting debt and develop an effective solution for your unique circumstances. This way, you can civil or criminal action and sleep better at night. Plus, you can put on the right path to financial freedom. Going it alone is never a smart decision, especially when you’re dealing with the IRS. Attorney Karl Zufelt can advocate on your behalf and deal directly with IRS.
It’s not uncommon for taxpayers to fall behind on tax debt or to find themselves overwhelmed with debt. Attorney Karl Zufelt is there to help dig you out of that financial hole.